Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Favourite Liberal Bloggers

1. The Calgary Grit: Probably the best political blog in Canada. This blogger is as creative, smart, and witty as they come. His political analysis is always clear and well-informed.

2. Far and Wide: Critical, well-written, and insightful. Whenever a new a poll is released, look to this blogger to provide thoughtful analysis each and every time.

3. BigCityLib Strikes Back: Consistent, clever and to the point. An enjoyable read for any political junkie.

4. Scott's Diatribes: Although I find Scott's Diatribes to be among the most partisan of my favourite Liberal blogs, he is clearly committed to the idea of the political blogosphere and works to improve its stature, its quality, and its level of debate on a consistent basis.

5. A BCer in Toronto: A good combination of dry wit and sarcasm weaved into very well structured blog posts. He knows how to take good partisan shots, but is not uncritical of his own party.

2 comments:

Raphael Alexander said...

I have five Liberals in my bookmarks and three of the five you mentioned are in there. I used to have Calgary Grit but he blogs about regional issues too much. Great blogger, but I stopped visiting. Agreed, Steve is a very reasonable Liberal and BCL and Scott are fun to read because of their partisanship. I also used to have BCer in my bookmarks but his posting was infrequent. And you're one of my five Dipper bookmarks ;)

bigcitylib said...

Thanks much.